Admission Procedure and Policy
The Pavna International School provides a high-quality educational experience in a loving environment that encourages students to develop strong learning skills. We are proud of our personnel and the work they accomplish, but we are even prouder of the students with whom we interact daily.
- Admission Enquiry:
Submit the online Enquiry Form through the school website. Our counsellor will contact you to respond to your questions and get the necessary information.
The Parent may complete the registration process ONLINE by clicking here or visit the school’s Admissions Office with prior appointment to complete the registration process. Please bring one recent passport-size photo of the child and one self-attested Date of Birth certificate with you.
On receipt of the Registration form and all the mandatory documents, the school will communicate the date and slot of assessment and interview.
Acceptance of Admission:
1. Students are admitted on First Come, First Serve basis depending on vacancies
2. On successfully qualifying the assessment and the interview.
- Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
- Payment of Fees
- Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
The School will send you an Admission Confirmation Letter through email after the fee and documentation have been received. This will advise you of any additional formalities that need to be performed. On the day of admission, your child will be assigned a section. Your ward’s timetable will be handed over to them by the Class Teacher.
- Parent Orientation Programme:
There will be a parent orientation programme before the beginning of the new academic session. This programme will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.