Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, www.pavnaintlschool.com, and other sites we own and operate.
- Information we collect
- Legal bases for processing
- Collection and use of information
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- Your rights and controlling your personal information
- Limits of our policy
- Changes to this policy
1. Information we collect
When you visit our websites, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
- Social media profiles
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/Mailing address
- Work address
- Payment information
2. Legal bases for processing
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- It’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3. Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- To enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
- To enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- To send you information about our school and related activities.
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- To consider your employment application.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, payment systems operators.
- Our employees, contractors and/or related entities only limited to provide you our services ;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
5. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our websites or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
Correction: If you believe that any information, we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe:To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below.
7. Limits of our policy
Our websites may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
8. Changes to this policy
This policy is effective as of 1 January 2023.