Terms of Service
By accessing the website pavnaintlschool.com Pavna International Schools Private Limited, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. We may modify, update and amend these terms of service at any time. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please leave this site. Your continued use and access beyond this point means that you agree to be bound by these terms of service, as may be amended from time to time.
2. Use License
- The materials contained in this website are owned by Pavna International Schools Private Limited or by others, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pavna International Schools Private Limited's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on www.pavnaintlschool.com;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pavna International Schools Private Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pavna International Schools Private Limited's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Pavna International Schools Private Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Pavna International Schools Private Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall Pavna International Schools Private Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on www.pavnaintlschool.com, even if Pavna International Schools Private Limited or a Pavna International Schools Private Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on www.pavnaintlschool.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pavna International Schools Private Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Pavna International Schools Private Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Pavna International Schools Private Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pavna International Schools Private Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pavna International Schools Private Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Pavna International Schools Private Limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Uttar Pradesh, India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Uttar Pradesh, India.